Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Diet

Make a final blog entry reflecting on how your life and diet have changed throughout this course. How will those changes impact you, your family, and your community as you continue to walk your path?

I have started eating more organic foods and trying to increase my vegetables,
since I have learned about minerals I am going to work on that aspect of my nutritional diet.
I have a better knowledge of what foods to eat and can share that with other people.

I am always talking to people about how they can feel better or asking them what symptoms they are having in regards to any health concerns or problems with their diets.

I was having problems with my gums and teeth just before Christmas and it lasted until after New Year for what seemed like a month.
I was unable to sleep or eat. I was in severe pain and could not afford to go to the dentist so I researched everything I could find to heal myself naturally.
I found oil of oregano as well as sea salt rinses to be effective. I also tried biting on tea bags for an infection fighter.
Then I took some garlic pills with cayenne and was finally pain free after doing all those things.

I am not sure what actually healed me but I am still using the oil of oregano for my gums and the sea salt rinses.
I just feel so empowered by the resources we have as individuals to be able to do things naturally.

I feel like this class has also been so beneficial to my Life and will only continue to make me a more informed person in my quest to live a healthy, more natural life.Healthy Eating for Life for Wo (Google Affiliate Ad)