Sunday, May 19, 2013

Update on Senior care


I have not posted in a while due to trying to find work and helping My Daughter move.
My Dad is getting healthier everyday. He does not have any interest in walking because of
the pain in his back.
He seems to be in good spirits. He is still in the Alzheimer's unit
of the nursing home until there is an opening on the long term care floor.

As I mentioned in my previous post he had a Urinary Tract infection which can manifest as Alzheimer's.
Blueberries are a natural way to treat and prevent Urinary Tract infections. He does not have Alzheimer's, which is important for caregivers to be aware of when someone has similar symptoms.
He is gaining weight and eating Healthy which is key to staying well. I just pray for him and know that God
will give him as long as he sees fit.

Talk soon..........


No comments:

Post a Comment